Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Morning!

Yeah, yeah I know its 3pm but I just woke up! It was a long night last night and I kept getting woken up by the thunder storm today while I was trying to sleep! I am headed back for my last night of the week. The good news however is this morning I was delivered a dozen fresh eggs! One of the unit clerks I work with raises chickens and sells her eggs for $2.50. This is the first time I have ever had a fresh egg man are they good! Its amazing how much more yellow/orange the yoke is and how heavy the eggs are...I don't know if I'll ever go back to the grocery store for eggs.
Aren't they beautiful!

MMMMM......

2 comments:

swell.life said...

1. so pretty. you can't beat farm fresh!

2. your garden looks like it's off to a great start. you're gonna love those tomatoes in august. :)

3. dustin's parents are cute. they look just as nice as they sound.

4. i am jealous of your bible study group.

5. i am so glad you're feeling better!!

bethany said...

Farm fresh eggs are so much prettier. I love the different hues of white, cream and brown. Lovely!