Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What I've Been Up To!

Hang'n with Amy and the kids @ Water world

Discovering the biggest planter I have ever seen! Amy has the greatest idea! She wants to buy this old bug, fill it with dirt, and then plant wild flowers! Can you see the potential?


Rock Climbing in Eldorado Canyon with Chris, Ryan and D.


My first attempt at The Decalibron, a chain of 4 14ers (Democrat, Cameron, Lincoln, and Bross) was not quite the success I had hoped for. I discovered that having just a few hours of sleep and a decreased amount of oxygen leaves you with little to no energy at the top of a mountain. Due to this unfortunate discovery I was only able to climb one of the 4 that day.

Ready to pass out at the top!

The saddle of scree we descended to get to the bottom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You only blogged about the failed attempt! Where is the blog about the successful attempt, hmmm?