Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back From Wisconsin

I just returned from my trip back home to WI. The time always seems to fly by way to quick, my time home consist of me cramming in as many visits with friends and family as humanly possible. The weather was way warmer then I expected and the leaves were just starting to change colors. They are coming up on the most beautiful time of year. My mom and I spent my last full day driving the back country roads through all the small towns surrounding Madison. There is nothing quite like small towns, red barns and ripe corn fields!
My Second day home landed on the Badger home football opener. I got to cheer them on with my friend Michelle her hubby Dave and a house full of other friends.
Of course one of my favorite things to do is spend time with my little (well not so little anymore) nephew Isaiah and niece Adreanna. In the photos above they are wearing their newest Goodwill purchase made by their grandma and me.
One of the best things about a Sunday night after church...a campfire and smores!

We spent Labor day morning out on the lake. Breakfast on the boat and a little wake boarding. Friday I made the long trip back to the Mountains with the Fisk family by car. It was not bad considering there were 8 of us crammed in a car for 16 hours.

No comments: