Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Denvers Farmers Market

Saturday morning was another beautiful day in Denver. It was sunny and about 75 degrees! I decided to check out the local Cherry Creek farmers market since there is only 2 weeks left before its over for the season. I must say, it can't compete with the mass scale of Madison's but it was a great place to be last Saturday morning. They had it all food, art, and flowers.









While I was sitting down eating the most delicious chicken cordon bleu Crepe that I got at one of the stands, this lady came up to me and asked if she could take my picture for her photo journalism class...strange...she said they were suppose to capture people of the Denver community, and she was sick of everyone doing the homeless people and that she wanted something more cheery...right place right time I guess. I picked up a pumpkin and a mum since October is already halfway through and my front porch has nothing on it! I hope these sunny Saturdays last forever!

No comments: