Monday, January 4, 2010

{My 2010 goals}



1. Read the Bible in 90 days.
Our church is doing a challenge that takes you through the bible in 90 days and I have decided to commit and take the plunge. It is amazing to reread through some of those stories that you have not heard since you were a kid...there are so many details we missed!

2. Run a 1/2 marathon.
For Dustin and my 1 year anniversary I gave D a certificate that gives him the opportunity to pick where and when we do this thing this summer. I just started hitting the gym again today (its been way too long and my muscles are screaming after all those lunges!) hopefully once it starts warming up and the snow melts we can run outside again.

3. Can something this summer/fall. I am planning on planting a garden again this summer and would love to learn the skill of canning...even if its only a few jars. I don't want this to become a lost art form!

4. Send more hand written letters and make more phone calls. I hate losing touch...and there is nothing quite like snail mail with your name on it.

5. Budget. After 1 year of having a real job and making real money I still have not figured out a budget...I want to start saving for a house!

6. Take more classes...whether its to gain more RN knowledge or just to relax and let my creative juices flow.

Not a long list, but hey maybe I will actually achieve them this way! Happy New year!

No comments: