Sunday, October 4, 2009

Craft Fair

My Friend Amy Peterson signed up to sell her dog bandannas at the craft fair in Littleton last Saturday. Knowing how much I love to craft she asked me if I wanted to make a few things to sell. I had a lot of fun thrifting for old frames and vases to revamp and sell at the fair. It was a crisp sunny Saturday morning the perfect day for an outdoor fair. D drove me down to Littleton and had breakfast with me at a cute little bakery.
We got things set up by 8am and the people started flooding in!
I made baby shower gifts...these little egg cartons filled with all kinds of baby goodies.
A couple of refurbished framed goods, and homemade chalk boards
And some vases that I added some wire and beading to.
Amy P sold dog bandannas, baby blankets, and some Santa tree toppers. We both did fairly well. I made way more then I ever would have expected, and we had a lot of fun.
There were tons of other vendors. Amy and I would take turns running our stand so the other could shop and browse.
People are so creative!

No comments: