Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First Week In Hawaii

After a long long flight with way too many layovers we landed in Hilo Hawaii! The first place we called our home was this charming little B&B called Maureens Bed and Breakfast. The place was adorable and Dean the guy who ran the joint was so sweet.












This is a pic of Dean and myself. He was so great, he made me a special early breakfast every morning because he knew that I would be up early to head to my new job, he had coffee ready and a leftovers I could take for my lunch.

2 comments:

Creating Through LIFE said...

I'm excited you're sharing your adventures! Looks like you guys are really enjoying yourselves.

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

If you have an "over the top"
Motorcycle Fairings swing (aka casting), you can see how you would break this pane of glass at the start of your down swing. By being aware of the pane of glass your hands will drop Asics Onitsuka Tiger down to your side during the down swing, maintaining your lag (aka the slot - illustrated beautifully by< align="left">Belstaff Jackets Hogan in the photo on the right).
four magic moves
You will be attacking the inside quadrant of the golf ball - a very powerful image to have for your golf swing.