Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Henry Climb A 14er...

Yes, it's that time of year again...up, up, up to the top of 14ers we go! This one was special because it was our first one together as a married couple. MT. La Plata sitting at 14,330' was the one calling D's name. So up at 3am and into the car I went...thankfully D lets me sleep the whole way there!






This hike was also special because we took this little girl on her first 14er ever!






Her name is Keltie and she belongs to our friends Brennan and Christa. Don't worry we got their Ok to bring their little girl on this daunting hike.








The weather was beautiful all the way to the top! The hike however nearly killed Keltie and I...phew I am out of shape!




We all made it! That makes 7 for me and 19 for D and 1 for Keltie!

1 comment:

Larissa T. said...

Wow! So beautiful! Stunning view. I've only experienced something like that once. Thanks for the memories.