Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little catch up....

The last week and a half have been packed with all kinds of fun things, I will quick fill you in!


My Bible study volunteered at Art for the Nations



This is an organization run by a husband and wife who had a brilliant idea to create bags of art supplies and projects that can share the Gospel with young under privileged kids all over the world.


So each of our group members painted a bag and then stuffed it with art projects, supplies, and Gods love, it was a really fun night and I can't wait to do it again!


My friend Chelsea from nursing school came out to hang for the week!


She learned to snowboard...and even attempted this black diamond! We had a girls day and got facials and body scrubs, did some bridesmaids dress shopping and just hung out. She left Saturday and I miss her already!


Chelsea and I have a friend from nursing school (Amy N.) who just started her first travel nurse assignment and she was placed right here in Denver, CO!! So we spent 2 days skiing/snowboarding with her and D.




We enjoyed good quality hang time, and enjoyed some great music at the Laughing Goat!



Saturday I continued on in the journey of dress making, it was a little tougher this week, let me tell you making boobs look good in a dress is tough! No body wants pointy miss-shaped craziness going on....so lets just say I used the seam ripper a few times!


My teacher Nora on the left and a few of my class mates.

Pattern and pieces cut front and back top coming together...more to show in 2 weeks!

No comments: