Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{Fill in the blank}

Fill In the Blank
I saw this fill in the blank here and decided to play along, you should too...

1. If I weren't a Nurse I'd love to Own a shop with my best friend Becca, we could thrift shop all day and re-purpose things all night.
2. When I'm super upset I usually get quite and want to go on a walk or something.
3. My favorite thing about myself is my thrifty eyes (i can spot a great bargain).
4. If I found $100 dollars in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on either a laptop (the rest would be paid for with my tax return) or a new SLR camera
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love an insane amount of antique/grandma styled things.
6. I love the way I feel when I just washed my face, my P.J.'s are on and I'm about to cuddle up to a movie with Dustin and he tells me I'm beautiful.
7. I love my hair when it's in a simple messy up do.

No comments: